Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Pinatas

My hand made presents for my nephews are finally finished and I thought you might like to see what they look like.

I made them a pinata each. 

Santa Claus and Rudolph are quite funny and hopefully they will provide some entertainment on Christmas Day for my nephews.  Personally, I think they are definitely better than more plastic toys, let's hope the boys agree!  The pinatas are filled up with chocolate coins and ribbons of scrap Christmas wrapping paper, so there should be quite a scramble when they burst.


If you fancy making your own, I got the basic information on how to make a pinata on this website: http://video.about.com/familycrafts/How-to-Make-a-Pinata.htm

All I had to buy was some sweets, at a cost of £2.00.  So, at a pound a piece, they are probably my most cost effective presents to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment